welcome..

Hi, and welcome to the crazy! A place for a crazy single mum to type what is on her mind.. Please keep your arms & legs inside the carriage at all times, and hang the f*ck on!

08 January, 2011

Crazy drunk...

I blog drunk!!!!!! ...Actually, never done it before. Had the crazy urge to write a blog though. Like, right now. Mark is looking over my shoulder reading as I type, laughing when I typo. PRICK!
I like ouzo. It makes stuff fuzzy. Warm and fuzzy. I also love spell check, and hope it knows its shit so that this makes sense!
Might get the neighbour to proofread. LOL.
Hate packing so took another night off.
This time in 12 days i'll be on the plane Perth bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all.

Ohhhhh, don't face plant into tiles. Makes your cheekbone ache like a bitch!

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE. x

1 comment: