welcome..

Hi, and welcome to the crazy! A place for a crazy single mum to type what is on her mind.. Please keep your arms & legs inside the carriage at all times, and hang the f*ck on!

31 December, 2010

Take a load off...

Getting all the negative shit out of my life before midnight, so I can welcome 2011 fresh, happy, and drama free!!
Why are people so shit!? SERIOUSLY. I have this one friend who thinks she's better than me or something!? I wont go into details - I'm all about anonymity. ANYWAYYY, she accused me of being a shit friend earlier in the year because I had out of control PND and just wanted to stay in my hole and be anti-social for awhile... Ugh. FUCK YOUUUU for making me feel like shit, you shit friend!!! Done with you.
And those big BOOM fireworks.. You know, the ones that scare the shit out of you every time!? Yeah, I hate you too! Stop scaring me!!!

Love agwa though. Friends forever. No, I'm not a pisshead.... Although, my computer is, after my son decided to give it a drink of red bull!! Thanks for that kiddo, now my computer might run faster... And the walls!? Yeah they were thirsty, and now they can clean themselves because they're buzzin on caffeine!! Ugh. Some days..... Well some days I'd really kill to be child-free for like, 3 hours. Ahhh, life would be bliss. Pretty sure this is why I want to go back to work! ...Don't get me wrong, love my little man to bits, and leaving him in childcare will kill me..... But the break will do us good.. I need it. BAD!

Grrrrrrrrr... This new keyboard is doing my head in (yeah, my keyboard got drowned in red bull too....).. The letters are like, curvy and all different sizes, so typing is hard, because my fat little fingers have to move further to type. NOT COOL Microsoft - make straight fkn keyboards!!! LOL.

Hate those annoying little flying bugs!! You know, the ones that make you feel all crawly after you see them fly past your face at close range!? Yep, FUCK YOU too!

Hate people that take life so serious... RELAX mate! It wont bite you....hard.

Just watched Salt. Weird movie. No wait, awesome movie! But it was not how I expected it to be, story line wise.. Good thing I guess, just has me thinking because I find EVERY movie predictable!

This post is SUCH a ramble. Needed to get it off my chest though!
Oiiii.... 19 days til I'm outta here!!!!!!!!!!! WA here I come!! SOOOO EXCITING!!!! *squeals*

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all my lovely followers... You make me feel special with your stalkerish ways! x

No comments:

Post a Comment