welcome..

Hi, and welcome to the crazy! A place for a crazy single mum to type what is on her mind.. Please keep your arms & legs inside the carriage at all times, and hang the f*ck on!

23 July, 2011

The crazy continues...

SO. I've been trying to get a job in Real Estate for sometime now. A little hard when you have no experience or qualifications though! So I had it all planned! I was going to do my Property Management Registration, and THEN apply for a heap more jobs! Full-time work, here I come!
And thennnnnnnn.... One day, I was trawling Seek, as part of my daily ritual, when I come across a job. A local job. A job I KNEW I could get. Before I knew what the hell I was doing, I had applied for it!!! WHATTTTT!? I do NOTTTTTTTTT want to go back to Hospitality!! The last thing I want to do is bust my ass all day at work, and then come home to take care of my little froggy, as well as maintain a respectable house! So when I was offered the job, after much deliberation and brain storming, I had decided I would turn the job down! After all, I only applied for the job as a bit of an ego boost. Just to remind myself I still had it. Which, of course, I do LOL. So I called them up the next day, with every intention of turning the job down! But no, I had to accept it!? WHAT THE FUCK!? Surely I've lost my mind for committing such a crazy act!
So now, long story short (or not...), I am going to be a single mum with a full-time job, living in a state with NO family to help me out when I'm fried. Oh lordy... What have I done!?

Must say though, I am slightly excited at the prospect of returning to work! I'm not the slightest bit nervous (still time for that to kick in though!), but I am scared to leave my little froggy in daycare 5 days a week!! However will I cope!? Part of me is looking forward to a break from him, after having him attached to me for the past 21 months... But the bigger part of me knows that 5 days without him is too much! Ahhhh, I feel the water works brewing just THINKING about dropping him off at 6:30 on Monday morning! *sob*

Oohhhhh, the best part about all this working business!? (aside from the renewed sense of independence) I'll be cooking! And cleaning. ALLLLLLLL day!!!!!!! Oh yes, I have most definitely lost my mind!!! I give it approximately 2 weeks before were living off takeaway and living in a pigsty! LOL.

Ahh, that'll do dear followers... LOL, followers.... So stalkerish! ...IIIIII LIKE IT! Hehe.

Peace out kidlets! x
Soon to be my house... LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Leelee You know you can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update , I was wondering what job you got ! its a massive step from full time mum , to 5 days a week in day care , if you do not like it , EASY ! quit lol

    ReplyDelete